Sunday, January 2, 2011

IT ONLY GETS BETTER. HELLO 2011 ♥

HELLO 2011 :) ♥

New Memories, New Challenges, New Laughs, New Tears, New Joy, New Pain, New Love, New Opportunities, New Year....

I have a feeling this year is gonna be a good one.  I have so much to look forward to this year. Graduating, starting a new school, turning 21, and of course many more great memories & good times to share with the ones who are dear to my heart♥. I'm ready to step out on my own two feet and start my life as an independent woman. I plan on doing a lot of winning this year and I only need to be surrounded by positive people who don't just support but wants to be actively involved in my growing dreams. Negative Vibes???? Ewww Gross people still do that??? As my mom would say "you are the company you keep" so negative people I'm blowing you away. Sorry if we not on the same page I left you back in 2010 with all the other negative people who throw negative vibes as NeNe would say Bloop Bloop Bloop ctfu. Laughing at my past, smiling at my future :) I just know it's gonna be bright. I'm so excited about this year & what it has to offer. 2011 WOOT WOOT LET'S GO BAYBEE. I'M READY...!!!! Let the good times roll :)

1 comment: