Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear L.A :)

Dear L.A,        
            I dream about you almost everyday. The thought that me and you might finally meet this year blows me away. I can't wait to finally call you my permanent home. If things go as planned we'll meet in late August but if not I'll get there soon enough. I never wanted to be somewhere so bad in my life. I feel like this is where I belong and this is where I should start a new chapter of my life. I also feel like this city and USC has so much to offer me. I plan on finishing school here, starting my career, finding love, and building a family ♥. I pray that I'll have many great memories in L.A and that it's everything I expected it to be and so much more. I hope you're ready for me L.A because I'm ready for you and I'm coming for ya. Ooops I almost forgot Beverly Hills I'm definitely coming for you I'm gonna shop til I drop on Rodeo Dr ;) New Coast. New City. New State. New People. New Memories :)

BIG CITY BRIGHT LIGHTS SLEEP ALL DAY UP ALL NIGHT :)♥

No comments:

Post a Comment