Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Am...



I Am...Perfectly Imperfect ♥.
I have yet to reach my full potential but I'm working on it. Sometimes I can be moody like the wind & I must say I have an attitude on me.
Sometimes I can be hard to deal with and I can be kind of bossy I guess you can say that's the Leo in me. 
I am extrememly passionate about life and I plan on accomplishing each and every one of my goals.
I'm a loving, kind, and very caring person, sometimes I tend to care a little too much.
Sometimes I can be really mean and just snap out of no where lol and other times I can be an emotional wreck and sometimes I'm just outta control.
Sometimes I can come off as being rather harsh
but trust me my intentions are good. 
I'd rather be hated for what i am, than loved for something I'm not. 
I'm human so I'm bound to make mistakes
no ones perfect & I don't try to be.
Everyday is a challenge, some days I feel like
I'm sittin on top of the world and some days I feel like
the weight of the world is on my shoulders but that's
just life and no matter how hard it gets
I'll NEVER throw in the towel.
I was born to be a LEADER & I believe I have a great purpose here on this earth that I have yet to find but when I find it trust me the world will know. Each day I learn to love myself more and more ♥ and to accept the things that I can't change & change the things that I can. 
Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me but trust me you won't fool me again. I believe loyalty is everything. I know where my loyalities lie
and if you don't then we don't have any business being friends. I'm not the type of person to seek revenge and I don't hold grudges I'm better than that. 
You wanna be petty & argue you got the wrong person because I'm not the one & I don't have the time to play highschool sorry. 
I'm a forgiving person but if you cross me too many times I'M DONE. 
Negative people make my skin crawl and people that always complain irk my soul like please spare me & keep that crap to yourself. 
 I know my worth & I respect myself. I would NEVER lower or degrade myself to meet someone elses standards. If you can't accept me at my worse then you damn sure don't deserve me at my best. At the end of the day I can only be ME and if that's not good enough then
feel free to check out like all the others who claimed they were going to be here forever. Life goes on and trust me I'll live with or without you.
Over the years people have labeled me as a lot of things but their opinion doesn't matter and if I wasted my life worryin about what other people thought of me I would be just as miserable as they are.
AT The End Of The Day I AM...TIFFANY JONES
and NO ONE can change or define
who I am but ME ;)
Signing Off

2 comments: