Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My IKM :)

Dear IKM,
             I love you more than you'll ever know. The most cutest & smartest one year old I've ever known. You've brought nothing but joy to my life & ever moment with you is unforgettable. I couldn't image life without you. You're such a spoiled little brat lol but I wouldn't trade u in for anything in this world. It seems like I just met u & now you're about to be 2 :( You went from crawling to walking & now you're even talking. As the years go by I know we'll have so many more memories to share & I'm glad that you're here. My IKM :)
                                                                                                                    
                                                                                    Love You Always, Cousin Tiffy :)