Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dear Future Husband wherever you may be...



Dear Future Husband,
                         
      Sorry for the brick wall that I've put around my heart. It's just really hard to love someone when you've been hurt so many times & lied too. I just want to feel loved, respected, appreciated & honored, is that too much to ask???  For years I put up wit bull crap & lost myself in the process and I promised myself I would never let it happen again. Just when I thought I found love it slips right through my fingers & their true colors are shown. My heart is broken & needs to mend but it just doesn't know where to begin. I know I'm not perfect nobody is so I can't expect you to be but I do want our relationship to be worth it. When I love I love hard & I give it my all. Gifts are nice but I'd rather be showered with your love ♥.

      Dear Future Husband, wherever you may be, I love u and I want to fulfill your every need & I want you to be just as happy as me. I know we'll have our share of ups & downs & we won't agree on everything but that's ok as long as we can look pass those things & agree to disagree. I want you to know that I appreciate you and I'll always be loyal to you & I'll try my best not to hurt you intentionally. I promise to always have your back & to stand by you until death do us part.

     Dear Future Husband, wherever you may be I know when the time is right I'll run Smash Into You♥ & I won't have to second guess myself I'll just know but until then I'll be patiently waiting because I know you'll be worth the wait.

                  I Love You With All My Heart ♥ & Soul
                                                                                            Signed, Your Wife ♥

2 comments:

  1. My pal is a poety and didnt even know it .... im in love these keep them coming i have to get back in my poetry bag once agai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pal :) Just expressing how I really feel.

    ReplyDelete